1) The French Influence on Jamaica, by H.P. Jacobs.
2) Laborie’s Treatise on Coffee, by C.C. Langford.
3) A Savoyard in Kingston, buy F.J. Osbourne, SJ.
Notes and Documents: Edward D’Oyley’s Journal, part 2 transcribed by F.J. Osborne, SJ and edited by S.A.G. Taylor.
1) B.W. Higman, Slave Population and Economy, by G.W. Roberts.
2) H.P. Jacobs, Sixty Years of Change, by R.J. Stewart.
3) M. Pawson and D.J. Buisseret, Port Royal Jamaica, by M.T. Ashcroft.
4) K.E. Ingram, Sources of Jamaican History, by D. J. Buisseret.